"The dragon's fangs clash with the tiger's claws. For whom do the voices at the heart of this paradise sing their dirge?" - flavor text
The Garden 4 (Prayer in Japan) is the final-final stage of the True End path in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Zonda is dead, but so is Mytyl. Seeking an outlet for his grief, Copen draws his gun on GV...
Stage Composition Edit
- Anthem is disabled.
- There are no Challenges.
- Prepare for cool music.
- Copen's pattern is the same as when you fought in Frozen City.
- His special skill is Guilt Sequence, which deploys the powers of the original 6 bosses from ASG1. If you know these attacks, you can easily avoid them. If not, well...you can learn.
Phase 2 Edit
- When the 2nd phase starts up, Copen gets infinite Prevasion. Skills or contact with Flashfield can take it down.
- Be careful, Copen's shots can bypass Prevasion and cause Overheat. It's generally a bad idea to use the Blue Streak Band here.
- His special skill is Doppler Destroyer. It creates clones like Doppler Desire, but is changed in light of Copen's new gear and the Anthem. The pattern can be difficult, so expect to get hit by this. It is best to use a skill to try and kill Copen near the end of his 2nd health bar.
- Gunvolt's pattern is the same as when you fought in Frozen City.
- His special skill is Luxcalibur. It ignores Prevasion, so just stay away from GV when he readies it.
Phase 2 Edit
- GV has infinite Prevasion. Hydro Zapper or Shred Storm can take it down, but Stellar Spark will bring it back up.
- All of GV's skills ignore Prevasion and have been modified to compensate for any range issues.
- His special skill is Septimal Surge. It grants him increased attack for the rest of the battle, making his moves all the more dangerous.