"A lone figure offers prayers for the world. Zonda, who would bring peace, shines light upon the oppressed." - flavor text
The Garden 3 (Belladen 3 in Japan) is the final stage of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, codenamed "Savior". This is the heart of The Garden, where Zonda awaits for a final showdown...
Joule: I sense an incredibly powerful septima further inside. Gunvolt: I already defeated The Seven... So that can only mean one thing... Xiao: Zonda.
Copen: We've taken out of of The Seven. Lola: That just leaves Zonda. Copen: We can't leave a single one of these monsters alive!
Stage Composition Edit
- This is the obligatory "boss rush before final boss" formula that Megaman-style games seem to love.
- Your first fight will be with Tenjian. The floor starts off frozen this time, so be wary of slipping and sliding.
- The next fights are with three of The Seven.
- The next is with False Zonda, both of them. Be wary of their Phantasmagoria attack, it can flip the screen.
- The final boss is Zonda, for real this time. Be ready for anything.
- Anthem is disabled during the fight with Zonda.
- Tenjian will use Seven Slashes when his health reaches zero. This attack is EXTREMELY annoying, as it's hard to dodge and is instant death. Being hit by this attack activates Anthem at a 100% rate, locking your rank at C.
- You will fight Teseo, Gibril, and Milas. Iron Maiden and Hydro Zapper cause Overheat, but Anthem can make it really trivial.
- Zonda's special skill is Paradise Lost. This attack is unavoidable, but does not penalize Kudos. Just keep quick-charging to survive it until you are prompted to sing Reincarnation.
- No, that is not a joke. The boss fight will not proceed until the mic registers input. Alternatively, if you don't wish to sing, you can blow into the mic and it will have the same effect.
- You will fight Desna, Ghauri, and Asroc.
- Zonda's special skill is Eden's Presence. This attack summons each of The Seven to perform an attack, but the pattern gets predictable after the first few activations.
Hall of Mirrors - Clear within 20 minutes. Rewards: 10K Vig.
Phantasm - Clear within 15 minutes. Rewards: 3 High-end NcGbx's.
Trouble in Paradise - Clear with Rank B or higher. Rewards: 3 Uranium-235 Crystals.
Fallen Utopia - Clear with Rank A or higher. Rewards: 1 Electromtive Graym.
The Empty Chessboard - Clear with Rank S or higher. Rewards: 1 Hihrogane shard.
The Challenger - Clear without Skills. This includes GV's Passive Skills. Rewards: 1 Hihirogane Shard.
Naked - Clear without Prevasion. Have fun. Rewards: 1 Electromotive Graym.