"The enemy citadel, The Garden, rises above Tashkent. A false paradise? Or the nexus for the next step in human evolution?" - Flavor Text
The Garden 1 (Belladen 1 in Japan) is the one of the final levels in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, codenamed "Eden". This mission involves storming The Garden, which is Eden's HQ in Tashkent.
This mission is one of few played by both Gunvolt and Copen.
Xiao: This is The Garden. Eden's headquarter fortress. The other adepts and mirror shards should all be there. That includes Zonda, by the way--so take extra care. Gunvolt: Don't have to tell me twice.
Copen: This is The Garden--the hornet's nest itself. An apt description. And I know what to do with such pests... Nori: This is certainly a trap of some kind, Copen. Be careful!
Stage Composition Edit
- Note: This stage has the same layout for both GV and Copen
- There are a LOT of spikes here. This stage is not recommended for the Lethal Lavaliere pendant or the Heaven or Hell sub.
- The layout's the same, but expect GV and Copen's medals to be in slightly different spots.
- This stage is the first to introduce Elite Troopers. They fire 4-round bursts from their rifles and turn invisible if you try to shoot them. The Flashfield and Stellar Spark can short out their stealth suits.
- The 2nd half will involve a long series of bottomless pits, conveyor belts, and Trappers floating in midair. Have fun.
- Depending on who you're playing as, you'll either fight Desna or Milas. Milas is less difficult because Hydro Zapper doesn't affect Bullits, but Desna's Entangled Strands can cause Overheat.
- Note: As one of several shared stages, the challenges are effectively the same.
On Foreign Soil - Clear within 11 minutes. Rewards: 3 Kripp Alloys
RT Overlay - Clear within 7 minutes. Rewards: 5 Proto Infrastructures
Fortress Invasion - Clear with Rank B or higher. Rewards: 3 Nanochip 98's
Raised Alarm - Clear with Rank A or higher. Rewards: 3 High-end NcGbx's
Red Alert - Clear with Rank S or higher. Rewards: 2 Phoenix Ores
Oppression - Defeat 80 enemies and clear the stage. Rewards: 3 Electrums
Operation Acrobat - Clear the stage without hitting ANY spikes. This includes activating Prevasion. Rewards: 2 Shock Response Plates
Garden Be Thy Name - Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. Rewards: 10 Garnets
Charms of Tashkent - Clear 3 times. Rewards: 10K Vig