"To break sibling bonds is to invoke the wrath of the wolf - proving that blood truly runs thicker than water"-flavor text (Forfeit)
"Stalwart guardians await in a marine paradise where turbid waters roar and the unworthy dare not dwell."-flavor text (Effusion)
The Sewers are a stage from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Both GV and Copen play this stage, but they play it very differently.
GV's objective is to stop Eden from sabotaging the city's water supply.
Copen's objective is to defeat Gibril, who has assisted Teseo in kidnapping Mytyl again. That's all.
Xiao: Looks like Eden is up to something down in the sewers. They may want to cut off the city's water access. Gunvolt: Then I'd better get down there ASAP. Xiao: One more thing--I think a member of The Seven is there. Which means there's a mirror shard for you to get back!
Copen: Those Eden bastards will die for what they did to my sister!
Stage Composition Edit
- This is the obligatory water level. Anyone familiar with ASG1 will remember that GV can't use his Flashfield underwater, or he'll Overheat instantly. Thankfully, GV can't die of drowning this time.
- This restriction applies only for water that reaches up to GV's neck/head. Anything below that, zap away.
- The second half of the stage will include such "fun" mechanics such as whirlpool currents that send you flying upwards and water blobs that fly at you from the walls. They Overheat you if they hit while your Flashfield is up.
- This stage only consists of a fight with Gibril. Her attack pattern is the same as when she fights GV.
- This fight may be easier due to the fact that you can always have a Flashfield up to destroy the blood that makes up a number of her attacks. Moreover, Iron Maiden does not affect your Bullits beyond standard Prevasion activation.
Taking a Dive- Clear in 11 minutes. Rewards 5 Garnets
Pipeline Rush- Clear in 7 minutes. Rewards 1 Ultradense Magnet
Silenced- Clear with Rank B or higher. Rewards 3 Quartzites.
Ephemeral Seafoam- Clear with Rank A or higher. Rewards 3 Electrums
A Place Called Home- Clear with Rank S or higher. Rewards 4 Shock Response Plates
Shock Warning- Clear the stage without Overheating. Rewards 3 Graym Cultures
Eye of the Storm- Clear the stage without getting hit by any whirlpool currents. This includes the ones Milas makes. Rewards 5 Polymer Gm238's
Reclamation- Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. Rewards 10 Garnets
Unexpected Rewards- Clear 3 times. Rewards 2 Ultradense Magnets
Fractured Plane- Clear in 4 minutes. Rewards 3K Vig
Living Artillery- Clear in 2 minutes. Rewards 10K Vig
Nature's Fury- Clear with Rank B or higher. Rewards 5K Vig
Bloodstains- Clear with Rank A or higher. Rewards 10K Vig
Piercing Claws- Clear with Rank S or higher. Rewards 20K Vig
Wolf Stalking Tiger- Clear without using Shred Storm or Healing. Rewards 20K Vig
Werewolf Hunter- Clear 3 times. Rewards 10 Nanochip 98's