"An ominous airship looms on the horizon. With a fragile peace hanging in the balance, the Azure Striker takes flight once more."-flavor text
The Seraph Interior [Apsara Interior in Japan] is Gunvolt's intro stage in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. The objective is to reach the control room of the Sumeragi airship Seraph, which has gone out of control.
Xiao: We've got trouble, GV! Sumeragi's airship, the Seraph, has gone out of control! Gunvolt: These guys are tied in with Eden somehow, right, Xiao? Xiao: Oh, it's an Eden invasion force all right! Doesn't matter what Eden wants--We can't let them have it. Gunvolt: Sounds like I need to hitch a ride on the Seraph...
Stage composition Edit
- The first room contains three Sumeragi grunts that just stand there scared. The door won't open until you defeat them all, so zap 'em all at once for a free Triple bonus (+250 Kudos)
- This stage also teaches gimmicks involving Flashfield, such as zapping electric panels to lift giant doors.
- This is the only stage where Sumeragi enemies run the show. Every stage after this is completely Eden's show (except for Teseo's, cause why not)
- The area after the first Hexapyle will forcibly activate Anthem. You'll need it to blast your way through the mobs AND outrun whatever Teseo does to the airship.
- The boss of this stage, the Plasma Legion, is VERY easy thanks to the Anthem.
Baleful Twilight- Clear the stage within 7 minutes. Rewards 3 Kripp Alloys
Astronomical Credo- Clear the stage within 4 minutes. Rewards 3 Garnets
An Expanding World- Clear the stage with Rank B or higher. Rewards 3 Nanochip 98's
Azure Fantasia- Clear the stage with Rank A or higher. Rewards 3 Graym Cultures
Lightning Legend- Clear the stage with Rank S or higher. Rewards 5 Quartzites
Overkill- Finish off the Plasma Legion with a Special Skill. Rewards 5 Polymer Gm238's
Boundary Lines- Collect all 5 medals and clear the stage. Rewards 10K Vig
The Intruder- Clear the stage 3 times. Rewards 10 Graym Cultures