"A magnetic personality lurks amidst Sumeragi's labyrinths of data: Carrerra, who reaches toward the intruder with greedy fists..." - Flavor Text
The Datastore (Databank Facility in Japan) is a mission in Azure Striker Gunvolt, codenamed "Spintronics". This facility contains a significant portion of Sumeragi's experimental and clinical data, including the ones that led to the creation of Gunvolt and Joule.
Zeno: Today's mission has us doing a raid on a Sumeragi datastore facility. Sumeragi uses it to bank clinical data for every Adept they've tested on. Which means they might still have some files on you and Joule... Gunvolt: Research data on Adepts, huh? I'm not gonna let them use what they did to her or me to hurt other Adepts. OK, I'll take this one. Zeno: Thanks man. That's exactly what I thought you'd say.
Stage composition Edit
This stage's gimmicks are mainly focused on magnetism and using your Flashfield to make stuff move around.
- Giant metal blocks that are pulled by your Flashfield, and begin to move back a few seconds after the Flashfield stops. Be careful, getting squashed by one of these is a death even Anthem can't save you from.
- Magnetic bombs that don't react until you shoot them or activate Flashfield. A few seconds in flight, they explode into fireballs.
- Platforms in the walls in are pulled out by Flashfield and slowly retract.
- Magnetic ceilings that pull you up if you keep your Flashfield on. Generally placed to allow hovering over spike pits.
- Magnetic platforms that get pulled around by your Flashfield. Generally used in puzzles involving laser cannons.
- Quick Format: Clear in 8 minutes or less. (Reward: Kripp Alloy x8)
- Degaussian Blur: Clear in 5 minutes or less. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x1)
- Snipe 'n' Wipe: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Reward: Garnet x8)
- Brute Force Method: Clear with a rank of S or higher. (Reward: Shock Response Plate x1)
- Mine Over Matter: Cause 20 of the Flashfield reactor mines to self-destruct. (Reward: Ultradense Magnet x2)
- Cannon Buster: Destroy 20 mounted beam cannons. (Reward: Shock Response Plate x1)
- There exists a secret icon in this stage that's uncovered by shooting it five times with Mizuchi, and sets your Kudos to 1000. This icon is of one of the mascots of Dengeki Online.
|Azure Striker Gunvolt Fields|
|1st Sumeragi・Subaquatic Base・Media Tower・Biochem Plant・Datastore・Stratacombs・Pharma Lab・Sinner's Row・Urban Run・Eridu・Babel・Firmament|