"A brave new digital world where reality is virtual and fact is fiction - all ruled by a fatally glitched set of protocols."-flavor text
The Data Facility is one of Gunvolt's exclusive stages in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Originally a Sumeragi datastore, this facility has been captured by Teseo, who treats it and the information within as his own playground.
Xiao: I need you to look into an old Sumeragi facility. Eden took it over and digitized it somehow. Gunvolt: Wait. They digitized a building? Xiao: Well, it's a bit hard to tell. But it's weird, whatever it is. There's a lot of risk here. Can we count on your help? Gunvolt: Yeah, of course. I'll head out right away.
Stage Composition Edit
- Teseo's done some pretty weird things to this facility, which translate into stage gimmicks, including;
- Connected pits that let you fall endlessly a la infinite portal loop
- Red platforms that disappear upon Flashfield exposure
- Blue platforms that only appear when exposed to the Flashfield
- Magnetic platforms that move when zapped
- Teseo can spawn Curse Scripts, which look like Lumen. If they touch Gunvolt, they gradually drain his health. They can be "destroyed" with a touch of the Flashfield, but they come back a few seconds later.
- There is a secret alcove containing a hidden skill amongst the mag platforms...
- Teseo has hacked your comms. Prepare for trolling.
Ergo, Ego- Clear within 12 minutes. Rewards 5 Nanochip 98's
The Power of Dreams- Clear within 8 minutes. Rewards 1 Microdegenerator
Transmitter- Clear with Rank B or higher. Rewards 3 Proto Infrastructures
Suddenly...- Clear with Rank A or higher. Rewards 3 High-end NcGbx's
Grid One- Clear with Rank S or higher. Rewards 1 Phoenix Ore
Speedy Breakthrough- Clear without falling through the pit in the gauntlet room. Rewards 3 Garnets
Warp Limiter- Clear while falling through any connected pits <3 times, including the first one. Rewards 5 Quartzites
Eternal Providence- Clear after obtaining all 5 medals in one run. Rewards 10 Nanochip 98's
Tomorrow's Reality- Clear 3 times. Rewards- 2 Microdegenerators