"A brave new digital world where reality is virtual and fact is fiction - all ruled by a fatally glitched set of protocols." - Flavor Text
The Data Facility is one of Gunvolt's exclusive stages in Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Originally a Sumeragi datastore, this facility has been captured by Teseo, who treats it and the information within as his own playground.
Xiao: I need you to look into an old Sumeragi facility. Eden took it over and digitized it somehow. Gunvolt: Wait. They digitized a building? Xiao: Well, it's a bit hard to tell. But it's weird, whatever it is. There's a lot of risk here. Can we count on your help? Gunvolt: Yeah, of course. I'll head out right away.
Stage Composition Edit
- Teseo's done some pretty weird things to this facility, which translate into stage gimmicks, including;
- Connected pits that let you fall endlessly a la infinite portal loop.
- Red platforms that disappear upon Flashfield exposure.
- Blue platforms that only appear when exposed to the Flashfield.
- Magnetic platforms that move when zapped.
- Teseo can spawn Curse Scripts, which look like Lumen. If they touch Gunvolt, they gradually drain his health. They can be "destroyed" with a touch of the Flashfield, but they come back a few seconds later.
- There is a secret alcove containing a hidden skill amongst the mag platforms.
- Teseo has hacked your comms. Prepare for trolling.
- Ergo, Ego: Clear within 12 minutes. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x5)
- The Power of Dreams: Clear within 8 minutes. (Rewards: Microdegenerator x1)
- Transmitter: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Rewards: Proto Infrastructure x3)
- Suddenly...: Clear with a rank of A or higher. (Rewards: High-end NcGbx x3)
- Grid One: Clear with a rank of S or higher (Rewards: Phoenix Ore x1)
- Speedy Breakthrough: Clear without falling through the pit in the gauntlet room. (Rewards: Garnet x3)
- Warp Limiter: Clear while falling through any connected pits 3 or fewer times, including the first. (Rewards: Quartzite x5)
- Eternal Providence: Obtain all 5 medals and clear the stage. (Rewards: Nanochip 98 x10)
- Tomorrow's Reality: Clear 3 times. (Rewards: Microdegenerator x2)
- Copen can also optionally go through this stage after the game is complete, as his version of Secret Mission 4.
|Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Fields|
|Seraph Interior・Downtown・Mysterious Manor・The Sewers・Data Facility・Babel・Isle of Dreams・Prism Highway・Frozen City・The Garden 1・The Garden 2・The Garden 3・The Garden 4|