The Biochem Plant (known as Chemical Factory in Japan) is a mission in Azure Striker Gunvolt, codenamed "Conflagration". Gunvolt's objective here is to plant a bomb inside a Sumeragi biochemical plant.
Asimov: This time we'll be raiding a Sumeragi biochemical plant. I want you to place a bomb at the heart of the plant. Gunvolt: Roger that. What's my means of infiltration? Asimov: There's a freight train that makes regular supply drops there. If you hop on board, you should be able to reach your destination. I'm counting on you, GV.
Stage CompositionEditThe first area of this stage is the supply train. On this train are many containers, including new explosive containers that self-destruct when tagged or shocked by the Flashfield, as well as many Sumeragi soldiers. Once reaching the end of the freight train section, Gunvolt will have to fight the Spyder Unit, the miniboss of this stage.
After destroying the Spyder Unit, Gunvolt will be able to destroy a Hexapyle and enter the biochem plant itself. Once inside, he'll have to deal with masses of containers, as well as bomb robots that drift towards Gunvolt and explode once damaged. There are also many conveyer belts that carry containers into the lava, which Gunvolt has to carefully maneuver through. About halfway through this section, there is a large pile of containers that must be destroyed in a certain order, as in this mass of containers lies the jewel for this stage.
Miniboss: Spyder UnitEditBefore arriving at the biochemical plant itself, Gunvolt will have to fight a miniboss: the Spyder Unit. This boss can fire bombs and a laser, as well as climb on top of the ceiling. Gunvolt can get his chance to tag the Spyder once it opens its core to fire its laser.
He attacks by launching red explosive spheres known as "Angry Bombs" towards Gunvolt, which can be blocked by the Flashfield. After performing this attack, he will do one or two slides, which must be dodged as they can shove Gunvolt into the fiery pillars to the sides of the battlefield.
Once his first health bar is depleted, he'll mix up his attack patterns a bit by performing jumping kicks that can also push Gunvolt into the fire if not dodged, and launch Angry Bombs from midair. He can also drop down from midair with a kick that launches fireballs upwards once it hits the ground.
Once on his third health bar, he will use his Offensive Skill, Refulgence, which has him go to the top-middle of the battlefield and release a barrage of small fireballs, then multiple fiery streams while moving back and forth.
- Blaster Faster: Clear in 8 minutes or less. (Reward: Garnet x8)
- Wildfire: Clear in 5 minutes or less. (Reward: Spinel Quasicrystal x1)
- No Sweat: Clear with a rank of B or higher. (Reward: Nanochip 98 x8)
- Burning Ninja: Clear with a rank of S or higher. (Reward: Phoenix Ore x1)
- Big, Big Bang: Clear with a rank of S+. (Reward: Phoenix Ore x5)
- Crate Hate: Destroy 200 containers. (Reward: Spinel Quasicrystal x1)
- Itsy Bitsy Takedown: Defeat the miniboss, Spyder, in 40 seconds or less. (Reward: Spinel Quasicrystal x1)
- Ataraxia: Clear without destroying over 50 containers. (Reward: Phoenix Ore x1)
- There exists a secret icon in the second half of the stage, which is uncovered by shooting it five times with Mizuchi and sets your Kudos to 1000. This icon is of the mascot of the gaming news site "INSIDE", named "INSIDE-chan".
|Azure Striker Gunvolt Fields|
|1st Sumeragi・Subaquatic Base・Media Tower・Biochem Plant・Datastore・Stratacombs・Pharma Lab・Sinner's Row・Urban Run・Eridu・Babel・Firmament|