Azure Striker Gunvolt, known as Armed Blue Gunvolt (蒼き雷霆 ガンヴォルトAmudo Burū Gan'voruto) in Japan, is an action-platform video game series created, developed and published by game developers at Inti Creates, with the first game released in August 2014 on the 3DS as their first self-published game, and has developed into their flagship series. The series takes and builds a similar formula to the Mega Man Zero series, which Inti also developed, with a "tagging" mechanic that adds a layer of complexity. The series takes place in the near future of Japan, where a breed of superhumans known as Adepts have emerged. The main protagonist is the titular Gunvolt, a powerful Adept who has the power to control electricity, and the series follows him as he attempts to settle the differences between Humanity and Adepts.
The series has expanded to include spin-offs, drama CD's, soundtracks and a web side-story.
- Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (TBA) - Nintendo Switch
- Mighty Gunvolt (2014) - Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita
- Mighty Gunvolt Burst (2017) - Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch
- Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack (2016/2017) - Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch
- Admiration to Peace
- Justice Rage
- Lazy Kingdom
- Armed Blue Gunvolt
- Clockwork Daydream
- Paradise's Frantic Song
- Armed Blue Official Sound Track
- Armed Blue Gunvolt: Claw Sound Track
- Mighty Gunvolt Original Soundtrack
Art Books Edit
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The series makes many references to other games Inti Creates has developed in the past, including the Mega Man Zero series and Mighty No. 9.
- Other Inti Creates series also contain references to the Gunvolt series, such as a Kamizono family appearing in Gal*Gun.